Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LOLITA from *CandyDoll*




*CandyDoll* Lolita Shirt - Blue, Pink, Purple & Green

Woot! *CandyDoll* just came out with an uber cute top aka the 'Lolita Shirt'. I just love the strapless heart shaped neckline that is nicely contrasted with a well sculpted babydoll prim skirt. Plus, it comes in 8 yummy colors. I know I am only showing 4 of them, but I ran into some technical difficulties and just didn't have it in me to re-edit all of it from scratch. Besides, these were favorite colors anyway. But just in case you were wondering, it also comes in orange, yellow, red and baby blue. I can never pick just one color, so I would just by them all. *LOL* You never know when you may need it. Maybe that's why I have inventory of 90K items that is bursting at the seams. Hmmm.... And I still never have anything to wear. *LOL* Well, I have some awesome tops now, thank you Rebeca! So, if you haven't been to *CandyDoll* recently, I suggest you get down there now and check-out more of Rebeca's designs and amazing skins too. The limo is waiting: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sedna/177/36/27



~ Additional Style Info ~

Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_stan-makeup1(L Brows)
Hair: Maitreya Piper - Ash Blond
Necklace: -=UZURI=- Mwezi Necklace
Earrings: -=UZURI=- Mwezi Ear Rings
Bangles: [MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/metal white 
Jeans: Maitreya  Skinny Jeans  - #02
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Esprit-Xtd All Colors
Poses: (marukin)

No comments:

Post a Comment